Asia Pacific Biotech News (APBN) is a premium monthly magazine, offering comprehensive reports in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and agriculture in the Asia-Pacific region.
The editorial sections include:
- Special Feature
- Industry Watch
- Eye On China
- People Watch
- Conference Calendar
- Products/Service Highlights
- Research Findings
- Alternative Medicine
- Commentaries & Analyses
- General News
APBN is widely read by pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals, investors, academics and researchers in both the Asia Pacific and worldwide markets.
APBN is also accessible to the large and rapidly expanding sector of professionals in biotech industries in countries such as China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. This publication also reaches out to the companies in Europe and North America that are interested in the growth of biotech companies in the Asia Pacific region.
How you can make use of APBN:
- Announce the launch of new products
- Promote existing products and services
- Create awareness of the company/products to potential investors as well as those in the industry
- Penetrate the Asia-Pacific region
- Place recruitment advertisements, conference or exhibition announcements to attract top academics and researchers worldwide
Profile of APBN
|Year of Establishment||:||1997
|Electronic Reach||:||150, 000 per Issue
|Email Alert Subscribers||:||11,000