Asia Pacific Biotech News (APBN) is the first magazine which offers comprehensive reports on research and news in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and agriculture in the Asia-Pacific region. Started in 1997, APBN continues to provide industry professionals and experts with breaking news and updates on biotechnology in Asia Pacific.
APBN can assist you to:
- Announce the launch of new products
- Promote existing products and services
- Create awareness of the company/products to potential investors as well as those in the industry
- Penetrate the Asia-Pacific region
- Place recruitment advertisements, conference or exhibition announcements to attract top academics and researchers worldwide
APBN is widely read by pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals, investors, academics and researchers in both the Asia Pacific and worldwide markets.
APBN is also accessible to the large and rapidly expanding sector of professionals in biotech industries in countries such as China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. This publication also reaches out to the companies in Europe and North America that are interested in the growth of biotech companies in the Asia Pacific region.
For more information on general advertising packages and rates, please contact us at:
Download our media kit