Policies & Regulations
• Government Approves Program to Clean Up Taihu Lake
• New Laws Protect Patients' Rights in Thailand
• Ninety Died from Leptospirosis in India Last Year
• Japan Criticized for Buying Pollution 'Credits'
• China's Sewage Treatment Projects Underway
• First China and Asia-Pacific Symposium on 'Technical Requirements for Approval and Registration of Pharmaceutical Products in China and Asia-Pacific Region'
• 'Yun Zhi' Extract Inhibits Human Promyelocytic Leukemic Cancer Cells Growth by Delaying Cells Transit through the Cell Cycle
• Chinese Medicine in Colonial Hong Kong (Part III)
• Popularity of Impotence Pill Causes Unforeseen Problems
• Hoechst Sells off Generic Drugs Business
News In Brief
• Singapore's Top 10 Skin Diseases
• Nestlé Records Good Growth
• India Undertakes Major 'Gene Hunt' Project
• New Method to Sterilize Grains
• Another Food Scare in Hong Kong
• Chinese Patents
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2013 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.