Policies & Regulations
• India Likely to Approve Use of Transgenic Crops by 2000
• Rootworm Beetles Change Behavior, Creates Havoc in US Cornfields
• Hepatitis C Lurks in Unsuspecting Americans
• India Hopes to Become a Key Exporter of Drugs to Indonesia
• Project on Aging Becomes Subject of Controversy
• Human Cells Cultured for Organ Tissue Replacement at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
• CSIRO Scientists Develop Speedy Diagnosis of Newcastle Disease
• Lotus Leaf ¡ª Wonder Drug for the Summer?
• Chinese Drug Industry Undergoes Industrialization
• RCI Battles for Top Spot in OTC Pharmaceuticals
• Dow to Help Commercialize Technologies
General Information & Statistics
• Growing Industrial Demand for Starches Calls for More R&D of Tropical Starches
• Silicon Promotes Growth of Sugarcane
• International Ginseng Conference to be Held in Hong Kong Next Year
• Chinese Patents
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2014 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.