Policies & Regulations
• Taiwan to Widen Farm Imports from July
• India to Increase Wheat Exports
• TeleFood '99
• Role of Gene in Breast Cancer Established
• Achievements in China's 9th Five-Year Plan in Agricultural Research
• Water-Saving Techniques Could Help Rice Farming in Asia
• Indian Research Institute Helps Farmers of Dryland Areas
• Human Trials Planned for Cancer Drug
• Australian's Microbe Raises Hopes for Atrazine Degradation
• TCM for the Treatment of Hepatitis B
• HKU Leads in TCM Education
• Japanese Drug Companies to Expand International Presence
• China Pharmaceutical Making Waves on the Chinese Medicine Front
• Agrochemical Company Arul to Manufacture Glyphosate
• STERIS Corporation to Take Over Ricerca, Inc.
• APAX to Invest in Japanese Biotech Industry
• Abbott to Co-Market Meiji Seika's Cefditoren
• Aurobindo Pharma Records 110 percent Growth
• Huabei Pharmaceutical Company
General Information & Statistics
• Is the Prescription Pad a Cure-All Option?
• Falling Indian Marine Exports
• Japan to Approve Sale of Oral Contraceptive Pills Soon
• India Expecting Bumper Mango Harvest
• Chinese Farmers Will Be Paid Less for Poor Quality Grains
• Guangdong GDP Increases in the First Quarter
• Australian Sugar Industry Facing Tough Times
• Will US Companies Win the Drug War?
• Agreement Between HKIB and GenePro
Janpan's Eisai to Take Over Novo Nordisk Drug Distribution
• Professor Kenneth Wu
• Chinese Patents
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2013 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.