Policies & Regulations
• China Sets Healthcare Regulations to Boost Hospital Competition
• Thai Government Approves Plan to Increase Farm Exports
• Dioxin -- Is There Cause for Worry or Are We Overreacting?
• Korean Scientists Successfully Clone Calves Using Improved Technique
• Mouse Cloned from Male Adult Body Cells
• Study Shows Two-Drug Heart Attack Therapy is More Effective
• Fungus that Can Control Termite Population Found
• India Launches Chickpea Sequencing Project
• Genetically Modified Corn Can Kill Butterflies, Research Shows
• Mechanism of Action of Indirubin -- Active Constituent of the Chinese Anti-Leukemia Medicine 'Danggui Longhui Wan'
• Hoechst's Ibrivax -- A New Anti-Abortion Vaccine for Cattle
• Taiho Pharmaceutical and SRI International to Develop New Breast Cancer Drugs
• FDA Approves SmithKline Beecham's Avandia
• Norvatis Agribusiness to be Restructured
• Textan Develops Weight Gain Enzyme for Poultry
General Information & Statistics
• New Initiatives for Taiwan's Biotechnology
• Australian Economy Grows Steadily Despite Regional Crisis
• South Korea's GDP Increases for First Quarter
• Japan Accelerates Gene Sequencing Efforts
• IRRI and ICAR Renew Efforts on Rice Research
• Chinese Patents
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2013 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.