Policies & Regulations
• Eight National Standards Revised to Increase Grain Production in China
• Indian Seafood Units Given More Time to Upgrade
• China and FAO to Assist Agriculture in Bangladesh
• Exchange of Rice Varieties to be Strengthened
• Should Further Reseach be Done on Smallpox Virus?
• Gene Therapy -- A Hope or A Pain?
• CSIRO Collaborates with Japanese on Animal Vaccine Research
• Indian Institute Discovers Eco-Friendly Pesticide
• Rice Blast Under Control in Southwest China
• China¡¯s Breakthrough in Transgenic Rice
• Indian Marine Institute Develops Ornamental Fish Breeding Technology
• Transgenic Pigskin -- Hope for Burn Patients
• Farmers in the Semi-Arid Tropics to Get Aid in Eco-Conservation
• Australians Embrace Alternative Medicine
• Green Tea -- More than a Beverage?
• Link-Up on Anti-Thrombotics Between Protherics and Eli Lilly Announced
• Northland and Kiwi to Merge
• Takeda Launches ACTOS in Japan
• Cambridge Antibody Technology and Searle in Research Collaboration
• FDA Approves Therapy for Lesions
• Orchid Healthcare Looks Set to a Brighter Future
• US Approval for New Antibiotic Sought by LG Chemicals
• Johnson & Johnson to Continue Marketing Benecol in Europe
General Information & Statistics
• US to Grow More Biotech Crops in 2000
• A Corn Shortage in Philippines
• World Production and Trade in Sugar, Cereals and Oilseeds for 1999 ¨C 2000
• Gloomy Forecast for China¡¯s Rice Industry
• Global Increase in Milk Prices Predicted by FAO
• Chinese Patents
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2015 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.