Policies & Regulations
• Western Australia Bans GM Crops for Two Years
• Taiwan's National Health Insurance in Financial Crisis
• Qingdao Successful in Keeping Medical Expenditure Down
• New Technologies Park Opens in Shanghai
• Development Plans for Beijing Unveiled
• Tax Exemption for Pharmaceutical R&D Firms in India
• Entry of New Zealand Apples into Australia?
• Should Parasitic Wasps be Used to Control Pests?
• Indian Tea Planters Support Import Duty Hike
• China's Agriculture Development Plan Improves Yield, Livelihood
• The Beijing Genomics Institute to Sequence Rice and Pig Genomes
• Virus That Caused Havoc in Malaysia and Singapore Identified
• Biological Chips for Detecting Cancers
• Gene for Rare Hereditary Disease Discovered
• Proteins to Combat Pathogenic Bacteria
• The Chromosomal Link to Liver Cancer
• China Faces the "Post Genetic Age"
• New Rice Strain Expected to Increase Output by 15 Percent
• Yam Beneficial to Menopausal Women
• Mahyco Seeks Approval to Produce Transgenic Cotton
• China Premium Food Corp. Expands Operations
• Allergan Plant in Hangzhou BeginsOperation
• Shanghai Pharma To Collaborate with Horizon Pharmacies
• China Continental Ventures into Singapore
• Daiichi-Microcide Collaboration in Bacteria Efflux Pump Inhibitors
• Ranbaxy Acquires Bayer's German Generic Drug Business
• Biacore and Axiom Signs Collaboration Deal
• Japanese Company Develops Gene Tester
General Information & Statistics
• First Non-GM Soyabean Market SetUp in Japan
• European Patent Office Withdraws NeemOil Patent
• Indian "Vision Group on Biotechnology"
• Drought in India Not Expected toAffect Agricultural Output
• Japanese Weed Runs Amok in UK and US
• Thai Sugarcane Farmers Demandfor More Subsidies
• Increased Role for Pharmacists in Malaysiaand Singapore
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2014 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.