Policies & Regulations
• NZ Report on Social Inequality in Health
• Need to Revise India's Duty Structure
• Taiwan Health Officials Approve GM Foods
• China's Central Government Announces Goals for Agricultural Industry
• Shandong to Invest in Biotech & Drug Industries
• China Authorities to Stamp Down on Poor Quality and Fake Drugs
• Shanghai Clean Up Medical Insurance Anomalies
• Geron and HKUST to Collaborate in Drug Discovery
• Johnson & Johnson Sets Up China Headquarters in Shanghai
• China to Introduce Chickenpox Vaccine
• Ranbaxy Enters into Marketing Alliance with Ajanta Pharma
• Giant Indian Petrochemical Firm to Diversify
• Tanabe Seiyaku Invests in MediciNova, Inc.
• Vasamedics Markets Laser Doppler Instrument in Japan
• Basmati Patent -- Ricetec Upstages India
• Can Acupuncture Treat Learning Disabilities?
• Korean Scientists Develop Compounds for Treatment of Cerebral Diseases
• HK Universities Develop Computerized System for Jaw Surgery
• Rabbits with Human Genes Born in China
• Indian Scientists Find Biological Control for Coffee Pest
• Europe Conference Sees Keyhole Surgery in HK via Satellite
General Information & Statistics
• Indian Floriculture Industry Threatened by Illegal Production
• IPR Protection Needed for Indian Drug Industry
• Korea Unveils Plan to Boost Biotech Industry
• China's Agricultural Output Expected to Fall
• NZ Fertility Experts Want Gene Test for Embryos
• Malaysia's 12th National Biotech Seminar
• Drugs and The Older Population
Calendar Of Events
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2015 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.