• Progen Focuses on Cancer Research
• China's Antiviral R&D Making Progress
• India's Hepatitis B Vaccine Market
• NPIL Commences Cancer Drug Trials
• New Vaccines for Rotavirus Diarrhea
• HIV Drug for SARS Treatment?
• Rapid Hepatitis E Diagnostic Kits Available Soon
• Successful Human Trials of Bionics’ AirwayClear Device
• OTS Concludes Lung Cancer Gene Licensing
• Pfizer Builds New Headquarters in Taiwan
• ScinoPharm Awarded for Biopharmaceutical Successes
• Olympus's Latest High-Resolution Endoscope
• Spleen Cells Found to Regenerate Diabetic Pancreas in Mice
• Researchers Uncover Genetic Link between Smoking and Breathlessness
Rules & Regulations
• Singapore Supports Cloning for Therapeutic Purposes
• GM Technology to Counter World Starvation?
Commentaries & Analyses
• China's Medical Industry in First Half 2003
• Increased Flu Vaccine Production to Guard against SARS
• First Simultaneous Pancreas-Kidney Transplant in Japan
• Multimillion Dollar Life Sciences Facility in Okinawa
• New Zealand Focuses on Biomaterials Production
• Singapore Government's Initiatives for Life Sciences
• The 2003 Nobel Prize Goes to MRI Founders
• Probing Cell Death on A Foreign Land
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2015 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.