• Taiwanese Doctors Make Breakthrough in Bone Marrow Transplant Operation
• Singapore-based Econ Health Group to Enter Into Chinese Market
• Axonyx Grants License of Phenserine to South Korea-based Daewoong
• GIS Scientists Discover Common Plant Virus that Reside in Human Gut
• FDA Grants Accelerated Review Of Microbicide Developed by Starpharm
• Dishman Pharma to Set Up Facility in China
• European Commission Pledges Euro 80 Million to Fight Bird Flu in Third-World Countries
• Chinese Scientists Build sources of Immortalized Cells
• China and Thailand to Distribute Herbal Drug to Treat HIV-Positive People
• Avian Flu -- A Never Ending Disaster?
• Avian Flu and the Pandemic Threat
• The Risk of an H5N1 Pandemic in Humans is Possible but Unlikely
• Victoria and Israel Collaborate on US$ 6 million Science and Technology Research
• China Biopharmaceuticals Holdings Inc Announces an Acquisition
• Himalaya Drug Co Set for Major Expansion of its R&D Activities
• NIB Builds India's Biggest Regulatory Laboratory for Biologicals
• Developing Vaccines for Infectious Diseases Prevalent to the Asia Pacific Region
• STMicroelectronics and Veredus Laboratories Team Up on Point-of-Need Lab-on-Chip
• Vaxin to Set Up Subsidiary in Taiwan
• The Role of Self-Efficacy in Happiness: Validation of the Happiness Self-Efficacy Scale
• Utility of DNA Profiling in Quality Control of Medicinal Herbs
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2014 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.