• Beijing Builds Asia's Largest Biotech Incubator
• AstraZeneca to Build a Cancer Research Center in China
• Agricultural Biotechnology International Conference in Melbourne
• NTU and Mayo Collaborate on Cancer Cure
• Bird Flu Deaths in Jakarta
• Singapore and India Partner to Study Oral and Throat Cancers
• Drug Scandal in China
• St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Singapore's National University Hospital and Viva Foundation to Help Children with Cancer
• Novo Nordisk to Set up New Global Patent Unit in India
• Vaccine Researcher Critical of CSL and Australian Government's Approach to Bird Flu
• HIV/AIDS Research in Developing Countries: Do Participants Have A Choice?
• NeuroAIDS and Prospects in Biotechnology
• Regulating AIDS-related Research with Children: A South African Perspective
• EvoGenix and CSL Partner on Antibodies
• Minomic's Business
• Japan's Bioventures Today -- OMAb Pharma K.K.
• Immunodiagnostic Systems -- Signs Marketing and Sales Agreement with Medical & Biological laboratories
• Vical and Anges MG to Collaborate on Allovectin-7
• GlaxoSmithKline Strengthens Asian Presence with New S$300M Vaccine Plant
• Kalbe Farma Sets up R&D Base in Singapore to Focus on Drug Development of Biopharmaceuticals
• MerLion Pharma and ICES Inks R&D Partnership to Boost Singapore's Biotechnology Industry
• Philips Inaugurates Asia Pacific's First Medical Learning Center
• The Development of Safety Assessment for Genetically Modified Foods
• NITD Wellcome Trust, Economic Development Board of Singapore and Medicines for Malaria Ventures Collaborate to Initiate Research on Malaria
• The Rolex Awards for Enterprise
• Professor Hew Choy Leong
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2014 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.