• Zinc Treatment for Infections in Children
• Japan Pharma Portfolio Finds Renewed Strength through Record Growth in 2012
• Joint Development of a Novel Lyophilized Dual Chamber Prefillable Syringe System
• A Genetic Alternative to Fertilizer
• Made-in-Singapore H5N1 Bird Flu Diagnostic Kit - Detects All Known Strains of H5N1 Virus with a Single Test
• KEEEN, Thai Bioremediation Product, Awarded Gold Medal for “Bioremediation Agent developed to Greenovation Product"
• MorphoSys Antibody Reaches Major Milestone in Collaboration with Roche
• New Technique to Predict Heart Attacks
• FEI Launches ‘Living Lab’ for Structural Biology Research at NIH
• Synthetic Platelets Built to Treat Bleeding
• Software Scans Tongue for Signs of Disease
• US Legislation Will Ensure Tighter Checks on Foreign Drug Factories
Eye on China
• Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies receives two prizes at AquaTech China for AnoxKaldnes™ MBBR technology and its Carbon Footprint Reduction Program
• International Consortium Led by Chinese Scientists Announce the First Complete Sequencing of Pear Genome
• Eli Lilly Opens Diabetes Research Center in China
• China ‘Soaring Ahead’ in Nanotechnology Research
• Latest Genomic Studies Shed New Light on Maize Diversity and Evolution
• Insight Genetics and Kindstar Global Partner to Enhance Cancer Care in China
• Two studies from the Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology published in PNAS show how plants respond to changing environments
• China’s Pharmaceuticals Sales Force Levels Surpass US for First Time
• The Appearance and Development of Commercial Laboratories in China
• Independent Medical Laboratories in China - A Sunrise Industry under the Circumstances of Healthcare Reformation
• Tracing the Rise of KingMed and its Future Route – A Correspondence with Hongbo Li
• Establishment of IML Quality Managerial System in China
• The Collaboration between IML and Major Medical Institutions – Supplement Service with Esoteric Testing
• Notice from Ministry of Health on Printing and Distributing “Basic Standards for Medical Laboratory (on Trial)” – Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China
• Painting at the Molecular Level
• A Peek at Brazil and Chile’s Healthcare Sectors – An Investor’s Perspective
• An Industry Perspective NO PAIN, NO GAIN – Frost and Sullivan analyzes the underlying forces behind the pain management market potential in Asia.
• Big Pharma in legal battles for monopoly prices in India
• Aeterna Zentaris: Phase 3 Data for Perifosine in Colorectal Cancer Presented at ASCO Meeting
• Vietnam partners with Australia to combat TB
• Artemisinin resistance emerged on Thai-Myanmar border 'years ago'
• Research and License agreements between National Cheng Kung University and Novo Nordisk A/S
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2014 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.