• Successful FDA end-of-Phase-2 for Hatchtech head lice product DeOVOTM
• Senz Oncology secures seed funding for promising cancer drug
• Geneworks develops DNA barcodes for international security
• Stress hormones: Good or Bad for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder risk?
• New study shows fertility knowledge gaps may exacerbate Singapore’s declining birth rate challenge8 World’s first wearable robotic device for stroke rehabilitation comes to Singapore
• World's first wearable robotic device for stroke rehabilitation comes to Singapore
• Conflicting reports highlight scientific data gaps in Sri Lanka’s chronic kidney disease
• InDex Pharmaceuticals strengthens IP position for Kappaproct
• Novozymes and Terranol to market advanced biofuel yeast
• The world’s first (official) biosimilar antibody goes to… Rheumatoid Arthritis
• MRI reveals brain’s response to reading
• Novozymes partner Chemtex receives USDA commitment to build advanced biofuels plant in United States
• Fossil Fuel and Renewable Energy Subsidies on the Rise
Eye on China
• Biotechnology unveils secrets of Chinese medicine
• Climate change a mixed blessing for wheat, say experts
• NTOU identified germ cells and somatic cells in coral bodies for the first time in the world
• Researchers tabulate disturbing changes and disappearance in biodiversity in Southern Taiwan coral reefs over last 26 years
• NCKU research team discovers new complex in treating cancer
• Chinese scientists successfully crack the genome of diploid cotton
• Taiwan’s healthcare market boosted by aging population
• Researchers develop mouse model of common motor neuron disease pinpointing TDP-43 protein as likely cause
• Vaccines: Where are we headed?
• Cancer Vaccines – History, Recent Breakthroughs and Commercial Perspectives
• Virus Sensitizer Technology: A New Boost for Cell-Based Vaccine Production
• A Novel Method for Making Pandemic Influenza Vaccines
• Sowing the Seeds of Innovation, Reaping the Rewards of Agricultural Revolution
• Are You IP-Ready?
• Generic Pharmas: Growing Larger, Staying Focused
• Breast Cancer and New Promising Technology
• Algae Giants Gauge New Developments and Appraise Future of Algae Sector at 5th Algae World Asia in Singapore
• AB Sciex agrees for Sigma-Aldrich® to distribute iChemistry™ solutions
• ScienTec named The Global Recruiter 2012 Highly Commended Companies
• Agilent Technologies opens regional Applications and Training Center for Bio-analytical instruments in South Korea
• CLC bio acquires the drug discovery-software company Molegro
• Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies appoints new business development director for SEA Engineering Center
• Conference Calendar
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2013 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.