• Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression share genetic roots: study
• Bio Farma launches pentavalent vaccine, combining 5 antigens
• Researchers uncover brain molecule regulating human emotion, mood
• Meeting booming Asian pellet demand: How competitive are regional players?
• New strategy to disarm the dengue virus brings new hope for a universal dengue vaccine
• An organized approach to 3D tissue engineering
• Thermo Fisher Scientific opens its first dry powder media facility in APAC region
• World's largest supplier of custom nucleic acids opens SGD 6 million manufacturing facility in Singapore
• CeMM and Haplogen make available the world's largest collection of engineered human cell lines
• Shaping the stem cell genome
• Off-grid solar sterilizers could aid remote areas
• Exercise improves sleep, but not overnight
• GM rice delivers antibodies against deadly rotavirus
• Lampreys hint at how immune cells evolved
• Anxiety may start in the womb
EYE ON CHINA
• Unique wine-grapes cultivation technique invented
• Whole-genome sequencing unravels the puzzle of chronic mountain sickness
• China eyes health research cooperation with Africa
• Diamonds are for finding stem cells
• Chi-huey Wong's team make advances in quest to develop carbohydrate-based vaccines
• ScinoPharm Changshu teams up with Sundia MediTech
• Genes, Stem Cells, and Regenerative Medicine
• Stem Cell Therapies - What Happened and Where Next?
• Immune Rejection of Stem Cell Transplants, Where Are We Standing?
• Therapy for Hippocampus Injury - Can Neural Stem Cells Help?
• Investigating the Embryotoxic Effects of Caffeine & MSG using Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
• Stem Cell Research - The New Growth Engine
• Asian Study of Thienpyridine Drug Interactions (ASThien-DI)
• Upcoming Bioplasma gathering organized by IMAPAC to help facilitate the growth and innovation of quality plasma products in Asia
• GE Healthcare Life Sciences and Osaka University team up to develop future leaders of Japan's life sciences sector
• Quintiles acquires Novella Clinical
• Tim Reiner joins Mundipharma's regional office
• Daiichi Sankyo to expand its collaborative drug discovery program to Germany, Switzerland, and Austria
• Eurofins Panlabs strengthens drug discovery services with GE Healthcare's CytivaTM Cardiomyocytes
• CONFERENCE CALENDAR
"The views expressed here does not necessarily reflect the views of Asia Pacific Biotech News or its staff."
Copyright © 2015 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.